Work from Home - Customer Service Representative
This is the right job for you if you’re able to:
Nice to have (but not required):
- Speak on the phone and use a computer
- Empathize and be friendly with people you’ve never met
- Use logic and solve problems
- Be part of a team
SYKES offers you:
- Customer service background
- Experience with financial services, healthcare, technology companies, or something similar
Your Home Office Requirements:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- 401K contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounts on shopping, travel, and entertainment
- Much more!
- Personal Windows-based computer with monitor, speakers and anti-virus software
- Subscription to high-speed, hard-wired, bi-directional Internet connection
- 2 Headsets: a USB headset for online training and a telephone headset for taking live customer calls.
- Analog landline that meets one of these requirements:
- Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) – traditional landline phone service using a dedicated copper pair to the home.
- Cable – phone service from a Cable TV service provider
- Fiber-Optic – phone line provided by a local phone service.
- For more detailed information, click here
SYKES Enterprises provides support to Fortune 500 companies and we operate worldwide. To get to know us a little better, click here. Not the job for you? You probably have friends or family who might be interested, so please feel free to send them the link to this job opportunity!
Customer service jobs, jobs in customer service, customer service rep, customer service representative, call center, call center jobs, call centre jobs, customer service, local jobs, careers, customer service careers, csr jobs, team, rep, agent, sales.