At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time - that includes you! Join us as a Priority Services User Support Specialist to manage inbound customer service inquiries from some of our largest users partnered with Stripe! You'll shine in this role if you have previous customer service experience in technology or financial services and are a creative problem-solver. In this position, you'll interact daily with customers via email, phone and chat to provide an excellent customer experience in a fun team environment.
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
* Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
* 100% Paid Training
* Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matched 401(k) retirement plan
* Paid time off
* 100% free college tuition program through University of Arizona (online) after just one year of employment!Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us if you possess:
* Previous customer support experience is critical, and experience must be in a related field such as technology, financial services, or similarly complex product offering.
* Must have prior experience in multi-channel customer support, including either email, phone, or chat.
* Demonstrated experience working within a metric and target focused work environment.
* Fluent in both written and spoken English as demonstrated by successful completion and passing of interview assessment.
* Excellent listening and communication skills, written and verbal.
* High school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
* Are able and willing to work on a rotational shift pattern, which will include weekends.About SYKES
SYKES DeLand is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family . Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES DeLand!EEO statement