At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time - that includes you! SYKES Malvern has immediate opportunities available in two different industries under one roof!
Work with us as a:
1) Customer Service/Technical Support Representative providing technical support via phone for a high-speed satellite broadband services company. If you are tech-savvy, type at least 45 wpm (preferred) and enjoy helping customers solve problems, this is the job for you!
2) Customer Service/Sales Representative to provide useful solutions to customers based on their needs and sell products & services for a popular telecommunications company. If you possess excellent listening skills, type at least 25 wpm (preferred) and enjoy connecting with people, you are the perfect fit for this job!
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- Full-Time Schedules (40 hours/week)
- 100% paid training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and company matched 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off
- 100% free college tuition program through Ashford University (online) after just one year of employment!
Apply with us if you possess:
- A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
- At least 1 year of customer service or technical support experience
SYKES Malvern is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family. Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES Malvern!EEO statement