**This is NOT an outbound, telemarketing role. The customers are seeking solutions and contact us for the product that fits their needs**
At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time - that includes you! Join us as a Inbound Sales Specialistrepresenting Intuit! With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, Intuit is using technology to build solutions to challenging financial problems for millions of people around the world.
In this role, we'll train you to become an expert on Intuit's entire ecosystem of products. This knowledge will set you up to successfully tailor solutions to meet the specific needs of each individual customer. You'll acquire new product users and grow existing customer's usage of Intuit's products.Work with us and you'll enjoy
- Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
- $12.50 training pay, after training move to $13.75
- 100% Paid Training
Apply with us, if you possess:
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- 100% free college tuition program through the University of Arizona's Global Campus (online) after just one year of employment!
About SYKES Wise
- Bachelor's preferred but not required.
- 0-2+ years of successful track record in Sales
- Ability to understand and communicate technical solutions and business value
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with ambiguity
- An openness to receiving feedback and applying and integrating the feedback in an effort to improve results
Location: 10431 Pinnacle Drive, Wise, Virginia 24293
SYKES Wise is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfilment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family. Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKES Wise!
Every time a SYKES customer service representative takes a call they have the chance to help someone answer a question, solve a problem, or find something they need. Helping others, we find meaning in our jobs, while working with people who become friends and who are fun to work with. With supportive, caring leadership, our reps enjoy ongoing career opportunities. Serving clients in an array of businesses, our call reps learn about some of the most exciting and leading industries in today's economy.EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.