We are SYKED to offer an amazing opportunity to work as a Subject Matter expert for a large wireless client. This position will provide customers and end-users with customer, product, and/or technical support by performing the following duties.This position is located in an office in our Fayetteville, NC location.
The role will be virtual for the first 5 weeks during training than in the office with COVID procedures.Required qualifications, skills and experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Desired qualifications, skills and experienceEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Receives transactions from users regarding customer service or technical support related needs based upon the scope of support provided by contract to Sykes' clients.
- Determines appropriate action to be taken on the customer's behalf, which may include problem determination and appropriate next steps. Informs customer of those appropriate next steps and works with the customer to achieve issue resolution.
- Maintains proficiency in programs, products, and/or platforms assigned.
- Maintains pertinent paperwork and records through data entry.
- Communicates with co-workers to research problems and find solutions.
- May test software and hardware to evaluate the ease of use and whether a product will aid the user in performing work.
- High school diploma or equivalent, or current student status.
- Post high school education preferred.
- Six months to one-year experience in customer support preferred.
- Working knowledge of supported operating systems, software, and hardware preferred.
- Understanding of troubleshooting processes, technology, and tools preferred.
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement
EOE / Veteran / Disabled