At Sykes, we help people one caring interaction at a time - that includes you!
We are currently seeking a medium to large-scale scheduling specialist to work with our Langhorne office.
This position will be responsible for working with Agents to ensure sufficient staffing levels are maintained in each interval to achieve KPI's, assess potential staffing issues and opportunities for mitigation. This position assists with intraday and monitoring and the determination of alternative plans when necessary.Required qualifications, skills and experience
What you will do:
* Prepare statistical and narrative reports and recommendations, and participate in the analysis and interpretation of data as appropriate.
* Collects, reads, analyzes, interprets, and summarizes data in preparation & generation of statistical and analytical reports.
* Maintains collection and tracking of relevant data.
* Maintains appropriate records of contacts and results on a daily basis.
* Compiles data and analyzes past and current trends.Desired qualifications, skills and experience
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* Preferred Experience working in a medium to large scale scheduling
* Intermediate to advanced excel, experience in scheduling software such as eWFM, or IEX preferred but not required.
* Strong MS Office experience including Excel, Visio, and acceAbout SYKES
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement
EOE/ Veteran / Disabled