Job descriptionGENERAL PURPOSE:
This position will be responsible for creating a comprehensive set of test scripts for the end-to-end testing plan. This role will be accountable for developing and executing the test plan and managing all the activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met, and that the solution works as expected. The ideal candidate will partner with the PMO to log and manage test scenarios and defect management.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Test Lead will work closely with the Project Manager, business and technical teams with the review and validation of requirements deliverable's and managing risk.
- Test lead will be responsible for the planning and execution of quality assurance testing to identify, reproduce and report defects in software.
- The Test Lead will be response for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all the activities in the plan to ensure all the objectives are met, and that the solution works as expected.
- Develop and define the testing approach for the HCM application.
- Define the entrance and exit criteria requirements.
- Define and develop test scenarios and identified required test scripts.
- Define Issue tracking and resolution process with holistic approach to defined business process designed for your client.
- Gather test data and provide testing statistics.
- Develop and define ongoing testing process to be used after go-live.
- HCM application should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability, and compatibility with other legacy and / or external systems / 3rd parties.
- Manage testers during the appropriate activities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and/or listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.Required qualifications, skills and experienceEDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
As a leader, you must have a bachelor's degree in business, finance, information systems or a related field. You should also have advanced skills in SQL and Microsoft Excel, among other software programs. However, no formal certification is required for these. In addition to technical skills, reporting analysts must have the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time well. The ability to effectively communicate the results of your analysis is critical.QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Lead several HCM testing projects and initiatives across multiple regions, and business units / portfolios.
- 6-8 years of experience testing multiple HCM projects with a very strong understanding of the HR business processes from hire to retire life cycle.
- Strong experience building Test Scenarios or Use Cases on proposed configuration.
- Deep domain Knowledge in HR applications testing including upstream and downstream systems including data warehouse, oracle, provisioning tools external third parties.
- Solid understanding of integrations and data flows with third party systems.
- Highly motivated, flexible team player with the ability to deliver in a timely and professional manner.
- Knowledge and expertise with Dayforce Platform (preferred)
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.