Job descriptionGENERAL PURPOSE:
The primary responsibilities will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage, minimizing resistance of the new HCM Platform. The change and communication leader will work with global teams across the organization to develop and apply structured methodology and lead change management activities. Global change and communications planning and execution are key activities led by this role. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create a framework to identify success criteria, define a successful change and outline the necessary steps to achieve success.
- Work closely with various project stakeholders to layout & execute a change management plan and roadmap for the length of the project.
- Assess the magnitude and timing of major changes, the organization's change readiness and the key stakeholders most heavily impacted by the change. The candidate will work with the delivery team and business users for smooth transition from legacy to new Dayforce platform.
- Accountable for events that impact employees and review ongoing changes to identify levels of change saturation and potential change fatigue.
- Responsible for risk assessment potential points of conflict/resistance. Responsible for risk assessment
- Support the HCM project team throughout implementation to integrate change management activities into project plan.
- Apply a structured change management methodology to support change initiatives across regions.
- Conduct impact analysis, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders.
- Support the training efforts by providing inputs and recommendations based on change assessments.
- Work with regional communications leaders to create Regional Communications Plans for the entirety of the HCM deployment. implementation and HCM rollout.
- Work with training workstream to create Regional Training Plans for implementation. Support the training efforts by providing inputs and recommendations based on change assessments.
- Work with project sponsors to create Sponsorship and Coaching Roadmaps for implementation.
- Work with regional HR leaders to create Resistance Management Plans based on regional change readiness assessments.
Required qualifications, skills and experienceEDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Conducts thorough stakeholder identification and assessment of landscape for change; develops plan to meet multiple focal points of current state on change curve.
- Identifies and maintain focus on the strategic objectives and fosters a plan for change to meet it
- 10+ years of experience leading large scale global change projects
- Change Management Certification, ideally a Master Certification and ability to certify other change management personnel.
- A Bachelor's Degree and 5-7 years of experience, or equivalent with 8+ years Global Change Management Leadership background
- Familiarity with Prosci® methodology desired
- Experience leading change management effort for large global HR or technology changes.
- Ability to establish strong relationships quickly.
- Organized with strong planning and strategy skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to variety of audiences.
- Ability to influence others toward a common vision or goal.
- Resilient and tenacious with propensity to persevere.
- Forward looking with a holistic approach.
- Develop counter strategies to mitigate or minimize potential resistance.
- Be able to reinforce Standard Operating Procedures, Training Materials, Training methodologies, issue management, etc., working in conjunction with Training workstream, and with Program Management.
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring around good change management practices to senior leadership and project managers to increase their effectiveness in driving sustainable change.
- Create and manage a plan that will ensure change is a sustained long-term success rather than just a one-time fix.
- Lead a community of change agents and leverage trusted informal leaders to influence successful organizational change.
- Build and maintain relationships with key executives, business personnel, SME and a network of professional organizations or affiliations.
- Ensure the team follows formal change management procedures. Contribute to the knowledge base of the HR PMO around change and communications best practices.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and/or listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.