Job descriptionGENERAL PURPOSE:
We are on the hunt for a certified and experienced Trainer to help our employees develop their skills and knowledge for a large global scale HCM implementation. Your goal as the Trainer will be to partner with our implementation partner to develop material for the various targeted audiences and work with the various global teams to organize and conduct training sessions. The ideal candidate should be a great communicator that is highly organized, proficient in time management and possess excellent public speaking skills. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Liaise with regional training managers to determine training needs for HCM platform and implementation.
- Partner with implementation HCM vendor to develop content and material for various audiences.
- Design and build training materials that meet intended objectives.
- Partner with global training, communications and change management teams to develop and lead effective training workstream plans as part of overall project plans.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum for the ongoing training and readiness of HCM implementation.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
Required qualifications, skills and experienceEDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure on going HCM training needs are be identified and supported.
As the HCM implementation training lead; you must have a bachelor's degree in business, HR, Education, or a related field. Proven experience designing and developing training programs; with a minimum of 6 years of experience in a training delivery position; specifically global delivery as part of SaaS solution. Or 10+ years of equivalent experience. QUALIFICATIONS
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 4-6 years of proven experience in a training position, specifically large global SaaS implementations; HCM preferred.
- Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques and delivery tactics in face to face and remote environments for both delivery and receipt of training.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and/or listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.About SYKES
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.