This position is responsible for executing the established recruiting process to ensure SYKES is attracting top talent. This role partners with the Account Manager to understand requirements of the position specific to the program, recruits quality talent to meet aggressive agent hiring requirements and is responsible for implementing sourcing strategies and actively build relationships within the community to provide new sources of quality candidates.Required qualifications, skills and experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Understands the hiring requirements and performance expectations for each client while strictly adhering hiring policies.
- Understands hiring policies are set, must not be modified and ensures that candidates meet all legal requirements, completes and passes all required tests and that all information is accurately documented within our applicant tracking system.
- Achieve 100% of assigned agent recruiting targets. Recruit high-quality candidates in order to meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals associated with each client hiring goal.
- Goals can be very aggressive ranging from 15-75 new hires per week, requiring screening 100-200 new applicants per week. Ability to effectively screen candidates and qualify candidates for processing through the full hiring process (50% of recruiting efforts this screening process)
- Responsible for conducting efficient and effective group interviews, presenting and quickly assessing groups of up to 30 candidates to identify a candidate's true desire, motivation, and suitability for an agent or leadership role.
- Responsible for ensuring a positive experience for every candidate by clearly communicating the hiring process and time frames, providing honest and direct feedback, guidance for future possibilities and soliciting referrals from all candidates.
- Identify opportunities to improve the current process and share ideas with the Manager and team.
- Works closely with the operations team to gauge the effectiveness of each class by monitoring a candidate's progress through training and their first 30, 60, 90 days on the job. Quickly diagnose problems and make recommendations to improve candidate quality and reduce attrition.
- Responsible for implementing high-volume sourcing strategies to attract candidates that meet the client's specifications. Actively solicit employee referrals and engage in sourcing activities to attract passive candidates.
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
- Responsible for training Flex Recruiters and manage their performance during peak hiring sessions
- May assist Recruiting Managers to the source, screen, and interview candidates for general and administrative positions
- Knowledge of searching resume databases (both internal and external) for identification of quality candidates as required.? Represent SYKES at community events and job fairs. May participate in creating awareness by placing posters or distributing fliers at appropriate community locations.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality required
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and organizational skills
- Advanced PC skills required
- Team player
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- HS Diploma or GED required. 1 - 2 years of experience in Recruiting or staffing.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, corporate procedures/regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement
EOE / Veteran / Disabled