Job descriptionGENERAL PURPOSE:
This position is responsible for leading the Global HCM Integrations team with the management and day to day tasks of integrations to/from the Ceridian Dayforce HCM software solution including requirements gathering, process design, system configuration, implementation, testing, go-live and tool/process related change management. Demonstrate strong change and project management skills while executing the implementation initiatives that solve real business problems.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Required qualifications, skills and experienceEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Serves as the Global Integrations lead for the SYKES HCM project, worth with regional system integration managers, to set standards for how systems integrations are performed in a common manner globally as it relates to HCM.
- Works with the IT technical teams to define the integration standards & methods to ensure technical architecture alignment to ensure data security and compliance requirements.
- Works with internal partners to ensure the data flow and integrations as it relates to the HCM are fully defined and aligned to business processes.
- Gains solid understanding of the business processes, workflows and data requirements for each integration connected to the global HCM.
- Works with third party partners to ensure that integrations are clearly defined, developed to required timeline and thoroughly tested for quality outcomes.
- Manages project deliverable and timelines that include vendor and internal teams to ensure on time and quality delivery of solution.
- Tracks progress and communicate issues/risks to ensure successful implementation and system delivery of all system integrations.
- Responsible for providing technical knowledge and expertise related to current systems.
- Plans and develop use-case test plans and perform unit testing / technical testing.
- Designs, builds, tests and implements new integrations as needed.
- Analyzes system releases against current integrations and make necessary changes as needed.
- Documents Technical Specification/Requirements ensuring accuracy and timeliness of documentation.
- Manages and resolves all HCM system integration issues.
Bachelor's degree in HR, HRIS or equivalent work experience in compensation, HR Systems, or program management.QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience and/or technology /integration / programming / coding experience
- 2+ years of experience leading work streams or small teams
- 2+ years of SaaS/Cloud based ERP
- 4+ years' experience supporting system integrations, make changes as needed and regression testing integrations.
- Knowledgeable on integration framework/technology/platform and have implemented mid to complex integration solutions that involves data transformations
- Provide on-call support for production issues with integrations
- Experience in project management
- Experience in vendor management
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.About SYKES
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.