GENERAL PURPOSE: This position is responsible f or managing company Workforce Management (WFM) processes and procedures and analyzing team and/or agent historical performance to formulate recommendations and implement improvements leading to increased forecast accuracy and greater scheduling efficiency. Shares accountability with the Management Team to meet service level objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Identifies efficiencies through process management and works closely with the Management teams to ensure a smooth process flow within the overall WFM structure and within the operations structure.
- Manages the processes used to achieve service level objectives and intraday service level strategies.
- Evaluates performance to ensure both internal and external customer service expectations are met by focusing on driving day to day operations to achieve company goals.
- Controls workforce utilization using management information systems (eWFM, Avaya APC, Avaya IQ etc.).
- Conducts daily, weekly, and monthly planning sessions to meet workforce and load requirements (i.e. line requirements, long term exceptions, training schedules).-Conducts efficiency and productivity analysis and develops workforce reports.
- Drives compliance of schedule adherence to ensure fulfillment of customer access requirements.
- Documents and tracks performance metrics results related to the WFM process.-
Develops and implements process improvement initiatives aimed at improving overall call center performance.
- Support the call center telephony applications by setting skills, groups, hierarchy.
- Partners with IT to report system stability issues and provides regular updates on progress as needed.
- Understands and analyzes complex information to guide decision making and recommendations.
- Provides resolutions to a large range of complex problems/issues that arise within the call center.
- Partners and interacts with leadership and functional peer groups to gain cooperation in completing initiatives.
- Reviews, audits, and approves call center payroll records.
- Participates in emergency plan coordination f or the building facility.
- Develops, communicates, and implements appropriate action plans in response to a variety of management reports including but not limited to agent performance, call statistics, efficiency and other call center results.
- Prepares and transmits weekly headcount and attrition reports for the call center.
- Develops and updates as necessary process documentation on workforce management for auditing purposes.
- Ensures compliance to the approved workforce management processes as described in WFM processes, SSE and/or other company standards.-Develops initiatives to drive the continuous improvement.-Manages specific projects, creates and implements processes related to force management.
- Coordinates, coaches, develops, and supervises the daily activities of a team of analysts.
- Develops a tactical focus, by training and supervising the team to be efficient forecasters and schedulers.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.Required qualifications, skills and experience
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and in writing. Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports. Knowledge of reporting methodology, principles and procedures. Ability to prepare reports and presentations. Record maintenance skills. Ability to design/generate and implement systems necessary to collect, maintain, and analyze data. Skill in the use of computer and related software. Including a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office applications. Experience and proven ability to generate and analyze performance data of the account(s). Ability to prepare and present reports accurately and well within the time frame specified. Strong planning, time management and organizational skills. Knowledge of and experience with using automated Workforce Management software, which includes eWFM and Verint Impact 360 at a minimum. Ability to demonstrate and articulate creative thinking and a willingness to implement new approaches. Highly motivated, self-starter with a commitment to see proposals/reports through to their completion and effective maintenance of the same. Display a high level of professionalism, integrity, and maturity. Polished and poised. Project energy, self-confidence, authority, and enthusiasm.Desired qualifications, skills and experience
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associates Degree required. Bachelor's Degree preferred with four years' relevant experience in a WFM/Resource supervisory role in a dynamic call center environment; or any equivalent combination of related training/education and experience. Experience with Aspect eWFM, eSP, and Avaya CMS/IQ strongly preferred.About SYKES
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.