Job descriptionGENERAL PURPOSE:
This position is responsible for the strategic direction and deployment of multi-channel campaigns focused on awareness and conversion to sales. This position will lead and execute demand generation activities and ABM support and will also support driving customer acquisition through online channels-including digital, in-person, webinars, and other creative avenues. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Required qualifications, skills and experienceQUALIFICATIONS
- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- As the campaign expert, partner with Strategy, Inside Sales, and Content Marketing to build and launch compelling channel strategies.
- Manage all aspects, including development and implementation of paid display and search advertising strategy for 6sense (and other channels) as whole, and paid search advertising.
- Drive a significant number of high-quality accounts and leads to support pipeline goals, track the results, and report to internal stakeholders.
- Own direct e-mail and landing page strategy to promote campaigns, new business, buyer engagement, and brand awareness.
- Design, run, and measure experiments by establishing metrics and sharing results, iterating on and implementing test winners.
- Predict, uncover and monitor trends that could impact Business Development and Marketing key performance indicators.
- Analyze metrics (using 6sense, Google Analytics, CRM or other tools) including traffic and conversion statistics, growth trends, account engagement, customer churn, and return on investment.
- Inform marketing collateral needs in collaboration with Content Strategy team (e.g. content for website, nurtures, digital ads, landing pages, emails, etc.) to drive qualified traffic and engagement.
- Own and justify the campaign budget
- Manage vendor relationships
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Subject matter expertise in digital channels including web, paid media, search and email platforms.
- Strong expertise in audience/segment building, account and lead processing.
- Sharp analytical skills and demonstrated experience in determining metrics, analyzing data, creating reports, assessing campaign performance, and optimizing.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce (required).
- Hands-on experience with Pardot, Marketo or HubSpot.
- Hands-on experience with any of the following: 6sense, DemandBase, Terminus, LinkedIn, Google AdWords.
- In-depth experience with Google Analytics or other analytics tools.
- Passion for CRO while leveraging current and future trends to help achieve campaign success.
- Experience managing digital agencies for creative and media planning and buying.
- Ability to interact effectively and tactfully, build relationships, and work with senior staff. and other members of the marketing and sales organization.
- Advanced project management including the ability to develop timetables and milestones for keeping deliverables and budget on track.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.About SYKES
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.