The Account Manager plans, coordinates, and directs the support serviced delivery on client accounts. This position takes the lead role in client interaction ensuring client satisfaction and providing account direction. Specific expense, revenue, and profit goals are established. The Account Manager is measured by the well being of her/his account specific financials, client satisfaction, and employee development and retention.Required qualifications, skills and experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
- Manage defined support services including planning, development, implementation, and maintenance for one or more accounts.
- Meet or exceed account objectives for revenue and gross profit
- Facilitate effective and appropriate communications between the account management team and support services staff within the call center
- Develop and maintain client rapport and ensure client satisfaction as measured by end-user satisfaction, client surveys, and other client feedback
- Analyze individual, team and program/account performance on a regular basis, perform root cause analysis and develop corrective action plans.
- Develop, grow, and maintain employee experience, capability, morale, and job satisfaction
- Maintain a high level of understanding with regard to the client and their industry to assist sales staff in identifying new business opportunities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.? Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills? Must be a team player and leader? Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously? Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills? Ability to review, analyze, interpret reports and performance statistics? Travel may be requiredAbout SYKES
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement