At Sykes we help people one caring interaction at a time - that includes you!
As a Quality Analyst, you'll monitor and mentor Customer Service Agents to ensure they deliver world-class service as they answer questions and solve problems related to the client specifications. This highly sought-after role is in our soon-to-be remodeled, state-of-the-art Langhorne, PA facility.Required qualifications, skills and experience
What you'll do:
- Provide direction on achieving objectives, including contributing to customer experience that promotes customer loyalty, brand recognition and revenue generation.
- Execute the Quality Performance Management Program by consistently conducting and assessing customer interactions and transactions via recordings and observations utilizing call monitoring systems.
- Coache, develop and motivate team members to exceed all program goals, including quality and production.
- Act as a resource and advisor to the training department identifying training deficiencies, trends, gaps and additional needs, through call monitoring.
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
- Analyze performance and quality data using reporting systems
- Provide leadership and direction to Team Managers to streamline, integrate, and improve the internal monitoring process.
- Associates degree required
- 2 or more years of quality management or call center experience in a quality role in a high volume, fast paced customer service environment; or any equivalent combination of related training/education and experience required.
- Prior people performance management/coaching/feedback experience desired.
SYKES is part of a global company with more than 55,000 employees serving major brands you love. Every time we help people answer a question, solve a problem, or find a solution we create a meaningful connection and job fulfillment. Our teams become friends and are part of our family. Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to an exciting career with SYKES!EEO statement
EOE / Veteran / Disabled