SUMMARY The primary function of this position is to assist in resolving telephony and system related problems by performing the following duties in Support of all Sykes IT Enterprise Processes and ProcedureRequired qualifications, skills and experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
- Adherence to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity Telephony End User Support
- Telephony Department: 25%? Respond to inquiries and requests for service via the telephone, through on-line networks, and by mail.
- Knowledge of Lucent and/or Aspect Communications Environment including, CMS, and all peripherals. Able to test products prior to distribution to service delivery
- Schedule and perform agent adds, moves, , and changes in accordance with proper procedures
- Address end user problems that appear to arise from use of the voice system by scheduling and providing appropriate level of support required to resolve the problem.
Communicate with Regional Telephony Manager and System Administrator to ensure that maintenance and repairs are performed in a timely manner and completed to satisfaction.
- Complete, maintain, and process related paperwork and records.
- On a monthly basis, perform CMS administrative backups.
- Ensure that daily CMS backup procedures are completed. Switch Administration: 15%
- Set up VDNs, Vectors, and Split Skills as under the direction of the Regional Telephony Manager
- Perform routine switch maintenance as determined by the Regional Telephony Manager Administrative Staff Relations: 10%
- Respond to requests from Client Services Managers, Team managers and site management in a timely manner, or as determined by the Regional Telephony Manager.
- Effectively communicate with managers, employees, and clients to ensure proper problem resolution procedures have been followed and all related issues have been addressed. System Administration End User Support - Systems Department: 50%
- Assist System Administrator with service requests and other issues as needed.
- Adheres to Sykes IT policies and procedures to include IT physical asset management, security and software compliance.
- Provides desktop and desk side support to ensure accessibility to client tools.
- Assists the System Administrator with adds, deletes and moves of all users of the local center.
- Assists in the documentation of systems for disaster avoidance/recovery and planning
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two years related experience (in telecommunication or information systems) and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.