Sykes is seeking a Systems Administrator I role in our DeLand, FL office. This position provides Incident Management Level 1 support to include incident identification and resolution and is responsible for providing technical support and maintenance for all servers and systems in the designated site and implementing systems security and policies.Required qualifications, skills and experience
What you will do:
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
- Provides Desktop and End User Support to ensure accessibility of client tools and applications
- Responsible for incident identification and resolution for level I issues. The SSA will escalate to
an outside vendor relating to desktops (PCs, Laptops) or the SDC for Level II support. The SSA
will work closely with the SDC throughout all incidents.
- Responsible for supporting all facets of server administration (logins, passwords, etc.) patching (anti-virus and
OS patches) backups and restores at the local sites.
- Complete Daily, Weekly, and Monthly checklists accurately and in a timely manner
- Responsible for adds, moves, and changes of all users of the local center
- Key participant in Change Implementation Management (CIM) and submits change control
documentation in accordance with Sykes standards.
- Responsible for IT asset management, inventory, and disposal in accordance with SYKES
- Responsible for all site software compliance issues.
- Assist and act as remote hands and eyes while troubleshooting issues with remote engineers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associate Degree Required - Bachelors degree preferred
- 2+ years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- MCSE Preferred / MCP required
- Cisco, VOIP, Aruba wireless a plus
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Strong knowledge of VMware
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement