Sykes - Recruiting Coordinator Role - Coordinate corporate recruiting and selection process to meet the needs of the hiring departments and managers.Required qualifications, skills and experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
- Post open positions and employment advertising (paper and internet)
- Screen resumes and recommends qualified candidates
- Develop pre-qualifications for position questionnaires
- Schedule and coordinate interview times, dates and assessments
- Perform reference checks, background checks, and applicable paperwork
- Track candidates through the recruiting process
- Prepare candidate correspondence
- Provide back-up coverage for Receptionist.
- Assist in Human Resources projects as needed)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality required
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and organizational skills
- Advanced PC skills required
- Team player
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- HS Diploma or GED required. 1 - 2 years of experience in Recruiting or staffing.
- COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, corporate procedures/regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement
EOE / Veteran / Disabled