At Sykes we help people one caring interaction at a time, that includes you!
This position is responsible for working with Agents to ensure sufficient staffing levels are maintained in each interval to achieve KPI's, assess potential staffing issues and opportunities for mitigation, explains WFM processes to Agents and explains the impacts of attendance and adherence and demonstrates empathy, patience, and genuine concern for agents scheduling needs and works to find the alternative arrangements that will allow the client's call volumes to be handled effectively. Meets with the Resource Planners and Operations to quantify future staffing needs by interval and reports on staffing levels and provides analytical data regarding the barriers to staffing efficiency and provides measurements of successful matching of agents to workload, creates successful solutions for scheduling issues by engaging agents to work together.Required qualifications, skills and experience
What you will do:
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
- Regularly meets with groups of agents to negotiate mutually beneficial schedules that fulfill the needs of the client, company and agents
- Interprets account SOW and humanizes the SLA targets to become personal goals of agents.
- Implements staffing capacity plans, and optimizes staffing through agent engagement
- Facilitates finding ways to help employees to balance their jobs and life.
- Work with the agents to identify the obstacles preventing them from attending work.
- Maintains Staffing lines per 30 min time interval so as to achieve forecasted daily SLAs, meeting client driven staffing line or other staffing indices.
- Analyze historical and actual staffing behavior of agents to ascertain challenges.
- Identifies and recommends solutions for operational and service problems based on historical volume and staffing analysis and future projections
- Develops reports on staffing inefficiencies and works with agents to reduce variance.
- Modifies agents work schedules in WFM system. Maintains accuracy of staffing models in eWFM
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* Associates Degree required. Bachelor's Degree preferred
* 1 + years of experience in Workforce/Resource Management especially in multi -channel environment
* Experience with eWFM, CMS
* Strong MS Office experience including Excel, Visio, and acceAbout SYKES
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement