Job Title: OMD Analyst II Job Code: 10561 Job Family: OperationsApproval Date: 6/1/2016SUMMARY:This position assists with long range planning and on-going analysis ofreal time performance and the determination of alternative plans whennecessary.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
• Plays a pivotal role in employee development through peer-to-peercoaching, counseling, mentoring, training, and in helping to create awork environment conducive to personal growth and employee satisfaction.
• Provides accurate, timely, and professionally written,statistical and verbal reports to management for historical, currentstatus, and forecasting purposes.
• Attend meetings and conference calls with OMD Managers, and holdsconference calls in the OMDMs absence. Directly responsible forrepresenting the OMD team in a professional manner.
• Analyze individual, team and program/account performance on aregular basis, perform root cause analysis and partner with OMD Managerto develop action plans.
• Run scenarios for pilots and future products/services todetermine impacts on the customer and the client.
• Maintains process documentation and agent skilling providingefficiency changes as identified.
• Possesses a thorough knowledge of all required databases toensure reporting is accurate and includes the appropriate data to drivethe desired results.
• Partners with call center operations leadership team to ensureunderstanding of service level management objectives and improvementplans that may include delivery of presentations.
• Responds creatively to work challenges and proactively makesrecommendation
• Understands and analyzes complex information to guide decisionmaking
• Able to work independently with efficient time management skill
• Acts as an escalation point for OMD.
• Develops and updates as necessary process documentation onworkforce management for auditing purposes.
• Provide a variety of reports to Operations, Administration, andHR department.
• Work closely with management to assure that their reporting needsare satisfied.
• Play a lead role in the support team.
• May perform other additional duties and responsibilities asassigned.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES None Yes (See "General Management Duties andResponsibilities" addendum)EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:Associates required, Bachelor's degree preferred. 1-2 years professionallevel experience; or 2+ years professional level related experience; oran equivalent combination of education and professional level relatedexperience requiredQUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to performeach essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below arerepresentative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and in writing.
• Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generatereports.
• Knowledge of reporting methodology, principles and procedures.
• Ability to prepare reports and presentations.
• Minimum 1-year experience with WFM Tools and processes includingbut not limited to: eWFM, Blue Pumpkin, IEX etc.
• Minimum 1 year experience with Telephony systems, including butnot limited to Avaya, Aspect, Cisco
• Record maintenance skills.
• Ability to design/generate and implement systems necessary tocollect, maintain, and analyze data.
• Skill in the use of computer and related software. Including anadvanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office applications.
• Experience and proven ability to generate and analyze performancedata of the account(s).
• Proven ability to prepare and present reports accurately withinset deadlines.
• Strong planning, time management and organizational skills.
• Recover quickly from set backs.
• Change Agent.
• Highly motivated, self-starter with a commitment to seeproposals/reports through to their completion and effective maintenanceof the same.
• Display a high level of professionalism, integrity, and maturity.
• Polished and poised. Project energy, self-confidence, authority,and enthusiasm.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described here are representative of those thatmust be met by an employee to successfully perform the essentialfunctions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enableindividuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularlyrequired to speak and/or listen. The employee frequently is required tosit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands tofinger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employeemay occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific visionabilities required by this job include close vision, and ability toadjust focus.COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conductingbusiness in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and otheraccepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company'spolicies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity andaffirmative action employer. SYKES is committed to selecting,developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on therequirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race,age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship,disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation,pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or anyother basis protected by federal, state or local law.EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.DISCLAIMER:The preceding position description has been designed to indicate thegeneral nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skillstypically required; and usual working conditions of this position. Itis not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensivelisting of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required byemployees in this position.GENERAL PURPOSE:This position is responsible for assisting with long range planning andon-going analysis of real time performance and the determination ofalternative plans when necessary. Shares accountability with theManagement Team to meet service level objectives and formulatesrecommendations for improvements leading to increased forecast accuracyand greater scheduling efficiency.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.- Interacts with Agents, Team Leads, Site leadership to understandand fulfill the needs of the Site.- Logs and identify each agent's need and ability to fill gaps withadded hours.- Analyzes Projections/RTA and make decisions based on that data;reschedule agents based on analysis and quick review- Collects and asks specific questions of each employee calling-in.- Escalates any concerns that arises based on collected information.- Summarizes and reports collected call-in information as needed.- Regularly meets with groups of agents to negotiate mutuallybeneficial schedules that fulfill the needs of the client, company andagents.- Interprets account SOW and humanizes the SLA targets to becomepersonal goals of agents.- Facilitates finding ways to help employees to balance their jobsand life.- Maintains Staffing lines per 30 min time interval so as to achieveforecasted daily SLAs, meeting client driven staffing line or otherstaffing indices.- Analyze historical and actual staffing behavior of agenRequired qualifications, skills and experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
- Responds timely and accurately to the escalations of the OMD Analysts.
- Assists OMDA support towards 1st-time resolution.
- Audits OMD to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Plans assign and directs work to the team/employees.
- Attends calls with the client.
- Hires develops and leads the overall OMD efforts for their site.
- Works closely with management to ensure their reporting needs are satisfied.
- Responsible for the Intraday Management of all Lines of Business under the OMD umbrella.
- Develops Tactical focus by managing their team to be efficient and effective.
- Supports SOE Activities for Operations to include Pre-Planning of Off Production activities.
- Adheres to the Sykes WFM Standards.
- Maintains operational relationships with Telephony, IT, Operations, GRP, and other groups as needed
- Helps implement new WFM modules, upgrades and enhancements.
- Proactively communicates to all departments and manages their team to do the same.
- Develops and maintains Service Level Agreements with both internal and external customers.
- Coaches and develops OMD personnel to drive accountability and responsibility within their team.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years' professional level related experience required, or any equivalent combination of related training/education
- Experience using MS office platform, especially excel, and access
- knowLedge of eWFM or IEX
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement
EOE / M/F/ D/Veteran