At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time - that includes you! Join us as a Remote Intuit Customer Service Rep
working full-time, right from the safety & comfort of your own home. In this role, we'll train you to become an expert on Intuit's Turbo Tax software so you can confidently answer questions and provide solutions to their customers. You will not be answering tax related questions though, so no need for any special tax experience.
Working with SYKESHome offers a flexible, commute-free alternate to a traditional job. You'll enjoy the personal benefits of saving time, money, and the environment by working with us in this rewarding new virtual role!What you'll do:
What you'll need:
- Communicate clearly and concisely, demonstrate empathy and the ability to de-escalate.
- Leverage your strong computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems to research information quickly.
When you'll work: First day of training starts on Wednesday, September 8th
- Hard-Wired internet connection at least 5 mbps up and download speeds.
- A stand alone monitor to connect to the computer we will send you. This cannot be a laptop, all in one, or TV.
- A computer (any type but not a phone) to complete your first couple days until your computer arrives from our deployment warehouse.
- Quiet, distraction-free area to work.
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
- Shifts are full-time and hours will be shared during the online interview process
- You will be required to work weekends.
Required qualifications, skills and experienceApply with us if you possess:
- Full Time schedule
- 100% paid training
- Refer a friend program that pays up to $150 for every referral with no limits.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually (after just one year of employment)
- Paid time off
- Opportunities for advancement
- Ability to interact and provide service to customers face-to-face via web cam (don't worry, your picture will only show as a thumbnail, and SYKES will provide the web camera and a backdrop for your use!)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, demonstrate empathy and the ability to de-escalate
- Leverage your strong computer skills and the ability to navigate through multiple systems to research information quickly
- Meet and exceed Intuit and Sykes success metrics, including average handle time, quality assurance, customer service and schedule adherence
SYKES team of more than 55,000 employees serves some of the world's most recognizable brands by offering end-to-end global customer interaction management solutions. SYKES consistently ranks near the top of the list on the 'Top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs' by Flex Jobs.
SYKESHome division is an entirely remote workforce, and offers a flexible, commute-free alternate to a traditional job. The SYKESHome team believes their people are their most valuable asset and provides world-class training, benefits, and growth opportunities to help their employees become the best in the industry.
At this time, SYKESHome does not offer employment to individuals located in the following states: Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington and Washington DC.EEO statement