At Sykes, we help people one caring interaction at a time - That includes you: This position will assist in the production, distribution, and tracking of deployed equipment and supplies for North America Operations
This position will be located in our SouthEast DenverRequired qualifications, skills and experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Image equipment and prepare PC shipments.
- Shipment Processing.
- Analyze returned equipment for damage and work with the RDS team for inspection.
- Refurbished and clean used equipment for redeployment.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent required and one-year related experience and/or training desired; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.