At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time. Our Talent Acquisition team is a key function of SYKES' revenue generation and a high-profile function. The Talent Acquisition Director is highly visible and will serve as a strategic business partner and talent acquisition leader to ensure our nationally recognized Work at Home programs are fully staffed with top talent. COVID has accelerated the growth of our virtual business, creating a unique opportunity to join a growing market segment.Required qualifications, skills and experienceWhat you will do:
Desired qualifications, skills and experienceQualifications, Skills and Experiences
- Create and execute modern, digital, and innovative sourcing, assessment, selection and hiring programs.
- Develop and implement meaningful Talent Acquisition metrics and KPIs that directly and positively impact business results
- Manage and develop a team of Talent Acquisition professionals
- Be ultimately accountable for planning and delivering hiring targets in a high-volume recruitment organization (15,000+ annual hires)
- Effectively partner and collaborate with operational leaders, shared services, other regional recruiting leaders, compliance, HR, HRIS and other teams to deliver on goals, and create solutions.
- Proactively develop candidate pipelines through traditional and innovative sourcing methods, including social media avenues and any emerging technology-based methods.
- Serve as a thought leader and expert on sourcing and recruiting methods, employment market data, competitors, and TA Technologies.
- Bachelor's degree Required
- 7+ years of large scale, high volume, recruiting management experience
- Experience in BPO or Call Center environment is highly preferred
- Proven success in delivering TA results and managing a large virtual team
- Effective use of metrics, project planning, professional and technical judgment, and analytical and reporting skills.
- Proven relationship-building skills and expertise in partnering with customer groups ranging from Executive Leadership to hourly workers.
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement