At SYKES we help people one caring interaction at a time, this includes you!
We are currently seeking a Regional Manager for IT security this position will be responsible for all technical aspects of physical and information security within the assigned geographical region such as facilities expansion projects, security surveys, and risk assessments provides security assistance and advice to business units, provides security guidance to IT support groups and conducts security awareness training. Responsible for strategic planning for the geographical region or area assigned with consideration to infrastructure and architecture, and developing regional security policies, procedures, and standards.Required qualifications, skills and experience
What you will do:
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
- Performs work on client security matters, such as: participates in pre-sales visits, responds to RFI/RFP questions, reviews client contracts, answers security questionnaires, conducts client risk assessments, advocates client security measures, measures compliance with contractual obligations, and conducts go-live assessments.
- Supervises assigned personnel in the conduct of security engineering, project management, and daily activities.
- Manages third-party vendors working on the Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Program initiatives.
- Serves as the Regional Security Emergency Response Team Leader, and Regional Virus Response Team Leader.
- Provides guidance and advice to business units and executive staff on security best practices, internal security policy, and contractual requirements
- Serves as primary security point of contact between Regional Financial Services, Legal Support, Technology, Customer Service, and Insurance clients, handles client security issues, and participates in pre-sales meetings with clients
- Supports business development by providing input to client RFIs and RFPs; also reviews and provides input during contract negotiation.
- Serves as the consultant for the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Teams regionally.
- Manages the guard services relationship within assigned region, whether Sykes employee or outsourced vendor. Interacts with Legal to coordinate completion of contractual obligation relating to outsourced services.
- Supervises regional investigations and assist with HR inquiries to determine Security needs.
- Must be available to respond to emergencies 24 hours a day on-call.
- Provides reporting and metrics to the Senior Global Security Manager and Director of Security that support the overall security profile of the region assigned.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
Desired Skills and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Security Management, or Emergency Management desired
- Ideal candidate will have one or more of the following certifications:
- GSEC, Security+, CISSP/ ICSA
- PSP, CPP
- 5+ years experience as a system administrator, IT management, emergency response management, corporate investigations, or similar.
- 2 + years in audit reporting or other client-facing desired.
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement