Would you like to work on interactive tutorials that help millions of people globally learn how to use their mobile phones, smart devices, and applications? We are currently looking for a Content Producer in our Seattle office to support our clients in the US and elsewhere.Who are we?
Sykes Digital Services - Self Service (a subsidiary of SYKES, Inc.) is the global leader in online self-service software for smartphones and consumer tech devices. We build web and native applications focused on usability and visual appeal, helping customers with their support issues and delivering a happy online customer experience instead of users having to call the call center.
Serving 80+ clients worldwide in more than 15 languages, we are responsible for the online support experience of over 400 million end-users. Our HQ is located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and we have additional locations in Brazil, Romania, and the USA. We work for companies that lead their industry such as T-Mobile, AT&T, Sony Playstation, Pearson Education.
We are growing rapidly - it's a great time to join us! The role:
As a Content Producer, you will work on creating online interactive tutorials and troubleshooters for smartphones, tablets, apps, and IoT (connected) devices. These tutorials are interactive step-by-step guides that explain issues such as how to configure your mobile device with anti-theft security, how to update your device or restore to factory settings, etc.
You will create tutorials in our proprietary Content Management System by taking screenshots from various devices and adding text instructions.Required qualifications, skills and experienceWe expect you to:
- Fluent/native English; Spanish as a second language is a plus
- Be passionate and have a strong end-user focus
- Take responsibility for your work and make sure it is of great quality
- Be highly communicative and proactive
- Be a team player, but also capable of working on your own
- Be flexible (on occasion, you will need to travel to other locations for production posts)
- Mobile devices and Apps do not have any secrets for you, in fact, you love technology and gadgets. Your friends call you when they need help with their devices
- You have a keen eye for detail
- "Always-be-learning" culture, while working for top global brands around the world
- A diverse work environment with teammates located across the globe
- Flexibility to work on different projects
- Flexibility to work remote
- Company laptop
- Company benefits plan (including medical and dental care)
- Paid time off
- Work from home compensation
- A gym membership subscription to keep healthy and fit!
Our team is growing rapidly and it is a great time to join our success story and help us go even further!EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.