Job descriptionGENERAL PURPOSE:
This position is responsible for full-cycle project management of HR initiatives ranging from global to site level. Projects and initiatives focus on standardization, cost efficiency, profitability, competitiveness and increased customer satisfaction, and will be delivered in compliance with SYKES methodology and measuring performance. This position is also responsible for the development of systems, processes and procedures improvement, mergers and acquisitions, and the implementation of new business entities or lines of business. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Required qualifications, skills and experienceEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Oversee the full-cycle implementation of Global HR projects and initiatives, from simple to complex in size and scope, from local to global in geographic scope, ranging in project delivery in all aspects of HR Transformation.
- Develop methodology for proposals/RFPs requests for third-party partners outlining roles and responsibilities, requirement templates, financial analysis, etc. Champion the project request intake process, assessing size and complexity of requested project.
- Facilitate definition of project scope and deliverables.
- Determine project roles of team members, to include all necessary workstreams, based on project requirements, timeframes and budget.
- Develop project documentation, based on assessed project complexity, to include full scale project plans and contingency/corrective action plans to ensure the delivery of results.
- Monitor activities and responsibilities of project team by using appropriate project management tools.
- Assess and report progress through regular dashboard updates as well as meetings to all stakeholders.
- Develop and manage project budget.
- Document processes, procedures, future state design and workflows.
- Drive global stakeholder engagement, leadership alignment, impact analysis, learning/training, change communications, organizational readiness, deployment, and adoption measurement.
- Conduct thorough methodological investigations to identify key stakeholders impacted by the change and determine appropriate timing of that change.
- Conduct environment scans to identify potential challenges for stakeholders, such as skills gaps, doubts and uncertainties, to foster a positive acceptance of change.
- Tailor and implement change management plans (training and orientation) to accommodate the needs of the different stakeholder groups impacted.
- Work closely with HR business owners and other functional groups ensuring processes and requirements are fully vetted and documented, driving alignment and collaboration amongst the business functions and teams
- Coordinate with technology or compliance partners as necessary.
- Serve as a project "consultant" to HR PMO tools and processes, providing guidance and training to project managers in the business.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor's degree and six (6) plus years' project management experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Human Resources experience and familiarity with Shared Services model preferred. PMP, HRPM, PHR/SPHR preferred.QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Proven record in successfully delivering cross-functional projects
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing to all management levels
- Demonstrated ability to organize and multi-task, includes planning, scheduling and coordinating
- Persistent with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, setting reasonable priorities with good follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a diverse workforce
- Demonstrated ability to plan and deliver effective change management
- Work experience within the operations of a call center is desired
- Work experience in HR Shared Services operating model is desired
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills required
- Microsoft Project skills desired
- Strong analytical skills and team player
- Proactive approach to problem resolution
- Ability to review, analyze, interpret reports and performance statistics
- Ability to translate operational needs to plan/build is essential
- Flexibility to adapt to changing policies and procedures
- Must be able to build and maintain strong relationships
- Global travel up to 10%
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.