This position can currently be performed at home, but may require on-site work when it is safe to return.
Your interest in SYKES has come at an exciting time in our history. We're excited to announce that SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®?, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions. As you move forward with your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES. Join us as an DVSS Quoting Specialist to support presales activities inclusive of Current Platform (Formerly VRD) and the Legacy/manual quoting & ordering process. You'll shine in this role if you have a passion for technology and possess excellent problem-solving skills. You'll understand all steps involved in the quoting process flow of the contracting strategy and will collaborate with the Regional Leader on all matters as they relate to new customers or customer enablement.
• Support the client in the generation of internet service quote
• Navigate multiple tools to accurately build quotes based on customer needs.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tool
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file document
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policie
• Use chat, email and web conferencing platforms to interface with key leaders and partners to provide service to customers.
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
• Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
• $12.00-$15.00/hr starting pay
• 100% Paid Training
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and company matched 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid time off
• 100% free college tuition program through Ashford University (online) after just one year of employment!Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
• Proven customer/client service communication skill
• Strong computer skill
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• High school diploma
• Highly motivated, self-starter and team player with strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple task in a fast-paced environment
• Fayetteville, NC 28304: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)About SYKES
About SYKES Fayetteville
Location: 921 Strickland Bridge Road Fayetteville, North Carolina 28314
SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®! As a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. With 160,000+ people around the globe - working from home or from one of our CX hubs - we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 8 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 40+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.During this time of the COVID-19 pandemic, we're keeping your health and safety top-of-mind. We have implemented the following procedures at our Fayetteville location
- Video interviewing tools so you can interview for a job with us right from home!
- Increased hand sanitizer stations and wipes throughout the facility
- Mask required 100 percent while in facility
- Sick call out and assessment with HR
- Enhance cleaning daily in facility, with a concentration on highly touched surfaces
- Educational videos and signage throughout the facility providing updates and information
- Day one education session regarding COVID in and outside of workplace
- Communication/deep clean/Quarantine process for all positive cases or potential exposure