Job descriptionCustomer Service Representative
We're creating an opportunity for you to learn, lead, and grow in your career! At Sitel Group®?, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, you'll move forward and provide support to customers of some of the world's most well-known brands. *
As a trusted employer, we'll create the best match for you based on your experience and preferences, including full time daytime and evening shifts. After applying, you'll complete our video interview where we'll get to know each other better. Be sure to look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org for your personal link.
After you complete your interview, our team will review your application and be in touch after 24 hours to discuss which position best matches your skill set. Sitel Group®? has more than 20 years of experience hiring for our customer support roles - our modernized application technology benefits our customers and you!
*With your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES.Location Requirements:
This is a work from home opportunityRequired qualifications, skills and experienceCore Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound service calls
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed metrics while providing excellent customer service
- Drive customer satisfaction through voice, chat, and/or email communications
- Multitask and navigate through multiple systems
Desired qualifications, skills and experienceWork with Us and You'll Enjoy:
- You have a high school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- You can pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- You are eager to advance your career with a reliable company
- You work well with a team or independently
About SYKESAbout Sitel Group®?:
- Hands-on, 100% paid training
- Benefits including medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, company matched 401K, and generous paid time off
- Tuition assistance
- Work from home benefits include saving time, money, and the environment
SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®! As a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build strong customer relationships by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. Our digital or voice-based solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. With 160,000+ global employees- working from home or from one of our CX hubs - we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 8 million times a day in 50+ languages. For over 40 years, our award-winning culture has been dedicated to improving the employee experience.
Learn more at www.sitel.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
At this time, Sitel Group does not offer employment to individuals located in the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and Washington DC.EEO statement