Your interest in SYKES has come at an exciting time in our history. We're excited to announce that SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®?, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions. As you move forward with your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES. Join us as a Customer Service Vendor Account Specialist to manage and build strong customer relationships at our DeLand location! In this role, you'll identify opportunities for customers to get the most out of their products, manage sales & renewal opportunities, and quickly understand and relate to customers' needs. You'll shine in this role if you have a previous sales background and a passion for technology.
Vendor Account Associates are well-rounded strategic operators who can both build strong relationships and manage projects to engage and influence customers.
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
• Full-Time Schedule (40 hours per week)
• 100% Paid Training
• Excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance
• 401K Retirement Plan With Company Match
• Generous Paid time off
• 100% free college tuition program through University of Arizona (online) after just one year of employment!Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
• 2+ years of sales or prospecting experience, preferably at a technology company
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in a client-facing role within a growing organization
• Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts, and translate them into industry- or business- relevant term
• Analytical ability to manage complex pricing and cost considerations.
• Motivation and flexibility to adapt in an environment where things change quickly.
• A knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.About SYKES
About SYKES DeLand
Location: 1398 S Woodland Boulevard DeLand, Florida 32720
SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®! As a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. With 160,000+ people around the globe - working from home or from one of our CX hubs - we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 8 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 40+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.EEO statement