Your interest in SYKES has come at an exciting time in our history. We're excited to announce that SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®?, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions. As you move forward with your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES. Join us as a Remote Financial Customer Service Representative
to provide support for financial industry customers from the comfort and convenience of your own home! In this role, you'll assist individuals via phone, delivering value-based solutions tailored to the unique needs of our customers. You'll shine in this role if you have a passion for helping people and enjoy working independently in a remote, home-based environment.Work with us and you'll enjoy
- Full-Time Schedule (40 hours/week)
- 100% Paid Training
When you'll work:
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off and company matched 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee Referral Program - (you'll earn $150 for every referral with no limits)
- 100% free college tuition program through Ashford University (online) after just one year of employment!
Required qualifications, skills and experienceApply with us, if you possess:
- Week 1 is new employee orientation week, and you'll work two hours per day to get set up and acclimated to SYKES
- Week 2 and 3 will be your training weeks and you'll work Monday - Friday
- After training, you will work 8 - 8.5 shifts that fall between 10AM-10PM Mountain time with one weekend day off and one floating day through the week.
About SYKESAbout SYKESHome
- A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- A computer for your first week of training (PC or Laptop)
- General PC knowledge
- Hard-wired internet connection, stand-alone monitor, and a quiet, distraction-free workspace (we'll provide the rest!)
SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®! As a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. With 160,000+ people around the globe - working from home or from one of our CX hubs - we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 8 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 40+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
At this time, SYKESHome does not offer employment to individuals located in the following states: Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New York, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington and Washington DC.EEO statement