Job descriptionGENERAL PURPOSE:
This position is responsible for leading the digital implementation for the Total Rewards team with the management and day to day tasks of implementing the Ceridian Dayforce HCM software solution including requirements gathering, process design, system configuration, implementation, testing, go-live and tool/process related change management. Demonstrate strong change and project management skills while executing the implementation initiatives that solve real business problems. This position will be the technology expert for the Total Rewards function and will need to be knowledgeable of compensation and job structures, absence policies and practices, as well as benefits 3rd party vendors and enrollment procedures. This role will be global and support the various countries and regions as the 'global' compensation and benefit HCM configuration lead. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Lead the Total Rewards Technology workstream including the global development, implementation and administration of compensation and benefits programs (including time and absence), policies, and procedures via the HCM system.
- Guide the global Total Rewards team to understand and document business requirements and provide best practices and solutions that are natively supported by the HCM technology.
- Serve as the global Total Rewards configuration lead and business analyst for the SYKES HCM project, lead process design sessions, track progress, resolves gaps and communicate issues and risks to ensure successful implementation and system delivery.
- Lead and manage Core HR processes. Work with key stakeholders and SMEs to outline requirements and solidify design and configure solution to meet objectives.
- Work with functional leaders, HR application managers, IT, and project teams to create and manage HCM Total Rewards Solutions with a creative mind and innovative focus ensuring downstream consideration and impacts.
- Proactively collaborate with the communications team to ensure HCM change impacts are organized, well understood, and professionally delivered.
- Gather and assess customer insights and feedback to drive future state HCM innovation.
- Provide Total Rewards consulting support for enterprise-wide Total Rewards tools and processes.
- Support testing of the system & solutions including development of test scripts, conducting unit/ system testing to certify application is ready for UAT. Support functional teams in UAT testing by resolving issues and defects.
- Support business needs for reporting by designing and developing reporting and dashboards as required.
- Manage and resolve day to day Total Rewards HCM issues.
- Collaborate on training development and delivery for system implementations as well as system upgrades and enhancements.
Required qualifications, skills and experienceEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in HR, HRIS or equivalent work experience in compensation, HR Systems, or program management. Minimum of 3 years' experience with Ceridian Dayforce HCM, Compensation, Benefits. QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in human capital management applications
- Experience with large-scale HCM system implementations
- Experience with software as a SaaS/Cloud computing environment including experience with HRIS systems.
- Experience in working with key stakeholders to develop business process mapping and documenting business requirements.
- Ability to lead and facilitate workshops and sessions.
- Deep understanding of Total Rewards including benefits, broad based and variable compensation programs, total rewards tools, and processes.
- Strong documentation and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and an ability to engage stake holders at various levels of the organization effectively during the project and throughout the implementation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.About SYKES
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.