At SYKES, we help people one caring interaction at a time - that includes you! Join us as a Customer Service Agent answering and solving problems related to healthcare. In this role, you will take inbound calls and assist our customers with managing their needs. You will have to navigate through various pages on your computer and add notes to the file.
We provide all the training you will need to be successful. After our paid training we will then coach and develop your skills to be a Customer Service ROCK STAR.
This is starting as a Work from Home position and with great attendance and performance may remain as such based on client needs. Work with us and you'll enjoy:
• Full-time schedules (40 hours/week)
• $14.00/hour starting wage
• 100% paid training
• Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Company-matched 401(k) retirement plan
• Paid time off (Starts accruing day one)
• Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 annually (after just one year of employment)
• 100% paid college tuition through The University of Arizona Global Campus to earn the degree of your choice (after just one year of employment)Required qualifications, skills and experienceThis position is for fluent Spanish-English speaking bilingual applicants.
Apply with us, if you possess:
Must be able to work any shift between 8:00 am-8:00 pm Monday-Saturday. You will get a 40 hour per week set schedule. Desired qualifications, skills and experience
- At least 18 years old
- Must-Have HS Diploma or GED
- A typing speed of at least 30 wpm
- Ability to troubleshoot basic and routine customer issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic computer skills
Positive outgoing attitude
Basic computer skill
Passion for helping people
Quite distraction-free work environmentAbout SYKES
Every time a SYKES customer service representative takes a call they have the chance to help someone answer a question, solve a problem, or find something they need. Helping others, we find meaning in our jobs, while working with people who become friends and who are fun to work with. With supportive, caring leadership, our reps enjoy ongoing career opportunities. Serving clients in an array of businesses, our call reps learn about some of the most exciting and leading industries in today's economy.EEO statement