This position routinely supervises two or more full time customer service agents. Responsible for the daily/monthly performance of the clients account. This includes managing attrition, absenteeism, delivering performance management documentation at the Customer Service Agent level.Required qualifications, skills and experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Through effective leadership, focuses on team performance and attrition. Manages escalation procedures and ensures service levels are maintained. Assesses, documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Responsible for interviewing and selection of new hires and evaluating agents, performance management documentation and where applicable, initiating the termination process. Provides training and mentoring for Team Coaches and Team Supervisors when applicable.
- Client interface capable but dependent upon account needs, attends client calls when appropriate. Secondary point of contact for the client.
- Works with AM for client information. Dialogues with customers frequently to determine their needs. Builds relationships with internal and external customers. Aligns work processes, structure, and systems to meet customer needs. Builds rapport and establishes trust with coworkers and client.
- Provides accurate, timely, and professionally written, statistical and verbal reports to management for historical, current status, and forecasting purposes.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
.Desired qualifications, skills and experience
Education and qualification
- High School Diploma and 18 months relevant experience of which 12 months must be in a Call Center environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 year of supervisory/managerial experience preferred. Working knowledge of supported operating systems, software, and hardware preferred. Understanding of troubleshooting processes, technology and tools preferred.
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement