Your interest in SYKES has come at an exciting time in our history. We're excited to announce that SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®?, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions. As you move forward with your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES. Join us as a Remote Customer Service Representative
in Canada to answer questions and provide solutions to customers from the safety & comfort of your own home. Begin a remote-based career with a team that pioneered work-at-home more than 20 years ago and represents many of the world's most recognized brands. In this position, you will:
- Enjoy fast-paced days full of problem-solving and connecting with customers by phone via inbound calls
- Deliver first class customer experiences answering questions, troubleshooting issues, and providing information in response to concerns and requests
- Educate customers on current product features, service offerings, billing, charges, and overall product value
- Offer alternative solutions when appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' business.
Work with us and you'll enjoy:
- Full-Time, 40 hour/week schedule
- 100% paid training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Personal benefits of working from home including saving time, money, and the environment.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your accepted senders once you apply.Required qualifications, skills and experienceApply with us, if you possess:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- The ability to connect with customers with empathy & offer helpful solution
Excellent listening & communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic PC navigation skills, including basic search engine experience, browser navigation, typing in URL's, completing forms online, etc.
- Ability to work evening and weekend shifts
- Able to provide a stand-alone monitor, USB corded headset and a quiet, and distraction-free home workspace (we'll provide the rest!)
SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®! As a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. With 160,000+ people around the globe - working from home or from one of our CX hubs - we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 8 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 40+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
Working with SYKESHome offers a flexible, commute-free alternate to a traditional job. The SYKESHome team provides world-class training, benefits, and growth opportunities to help their associates become the best in the industry. So, what are you waiting for? Answer the call! Apply now to start your journey to a new, exciting career with SYKESHome!EEO statement
Sitel Group is committed to Global Ethics and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive and equitable work environment where all associates are represented, supported and treated with fairness and respect. We believe in selecting, developing and rewarding the best candidate for the job based on the requirements and responsibilities of the role. If you are contacted for any opportunity with us and require any accommodation during the recruitment and selection process please be sure to communicate your needs with your recruiter. Any information shared will be treated confidentially and will only be sure in order to provide an positive and accessible candidate experience.EOE/Veteran/Disabled