The Account Manager plans, coordinates, and directs the support service delivery on client accounts. This position takes the lead role in client interaction ensuring client satisfaction and providing account direction. Specific expense, revenue, and profit goals are established. The Account Manager is measured by the wellbeing of her/his account-specific financials, client satisfaction, and employee development and retention.Required qualifications, skills and experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
- Manage defined support services including planning, development, implementation, and maintenance for one or more accounts.
- Meet or exceed account objectives for revenue and gross profit? Facilitate effective and appropriate communications between account management team and support services staff within the call center
- Develop and maintain client rapport and ensure client satisfaction as measured by end user satisfaction, client surveys, another client feedback
- Analyze individual, team and program/account performance on a regular basis, perform root cause analysis and develop corrective action plans.
- Develop, grow, and maintain employee experience, capability, morale, and job satisfaction
- Maintain a high level of understanding with regard to the client and their industry to assist sales staff in identifying new business opportunities
- Communicate regularly with upper management regarding performance and areas that are out of compliance with contractual agreements
- Define measurement systems to accurately monitor and report performance metrics and client satisfaction to the client, the company, and our employees.
- Assures that contract documentation and information is up to date and files are maintained
- Provides accurate, timely, and professional written, statistical and verbal reports to management for historical, current status, and forecasting purposes (including, but not limited to, budgets, pricing, revenue, staffing, training, seating, etc.).
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree preferred, with 1-2 years' experience in call center management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.