This position routinely supervises two or more full-time customer service agents. Responsible for the daily/monthly performance of the client's account. This includes managing attrition, absenteeism, delivering performance management documentation at the Customer Service Agent level.Required qualifications, skills and experience
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
- Adherence to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Through effective leadership, focuses on team performance and attrition. Manages escalation procedures and ensures service levels are maintained. Assesses, documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Responsible for interviewing and selection of new hires and evaluating agents, performance management documentation and where applicable, initiating the termination process. Provides training and mentoring for Team Coaches and Team Supervisors when applicable.
- Client interface capable but dependent upon account needs, attends client calls when appropriate. Secondary point of contact for the client.
- Works with AM for client information. Dialogues with customers frequently to determine their needs. Builds relationships with internal and external customers. Aligns work processes, structure, and systems to meet customer needs. Builds rapport and establishes trust with coworkers and client.
- Provides accurate, timely, and professionally written, statistical and verbal reports to management for historical, current status, and forecasting purposes.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.