Job descriptionGENERAL PURPOSE:
This position is responsible for monitoring and mentoring Customer Service Agents to ensure that the vision and business objectives are met. This role provides coaching and direction to the team to deliver consistent performance that achieves the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty.. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Required qualifications, skills and experienceEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Coaches and develops all the representatives they monitor.
- Coordinates the voice interaction with the data from the servicing system to ensure that the customer receives timely, accurate, and complete information.
- Partners with the appropriate department managers to deliver feedback regarding the customer interaction, including opportunities for improvement as well as providing direct feedback to the representatives.
- Acts as a resource and advisor to account and training teams through various forms of call monitoring to ensure that agents are adhering to policies and procedures when meeting customers' needs and requirements. Also identify training deficiencies, operations trends and gaps
- Compiles daily, weekly, and monthly monitoring reports, summaries, and analyses for internal and external stakeholders.
- Visits new hire classes and presents Quality program to new employees
- Reviews and analyzes post call survey results and identifies areas of opportunity.
- Analyzes the quality gaps, identifies needs affecting production performance, and formulates appropriate recommendations.
- Coaches, develops and motivates team members to exceed all program goals, including quality and production.
- Works to ensure that the account's line of business will meet or exceed its goals in customer satisfaction, business results, and the development of people.
- Reviews and develops recommendations to eliminate root causes of customer dissatisfaction and provides the information to site and client. Works with key stakeholders to implement the new solutions.
- Monitors the results / impacts of process improvements, new initiatives, and pilot programs. Takes action steps if necessary.
- Takes calls when required by the business needs
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associates Degree preferred. One or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Call center experience a plus. Prior people performance management/coaching/feedback experience desired.QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Desired qualifications, skills and experiencePHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Coaches and develops of all the representatives they monitor.
- Be in good standing; not have received a written warning or higher in the last 12 months or be on a Performance Improvement Plan.
- Demonstrate a high level of Confidentiality
- Communicate effectively with diverse audiences.
- Acts as a resource and advisor to account and training team through various forms of call monitoring to ensure that agents are adhering to policies and procedures when meeting customers' needs and requirements.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic understanding of Workforce Management, Scheduling and Staffing Interval requirements.
- Microsoft Office with basic Excel knowledge including Pivot Tables, Vlookup and charting.
- Flexibility- Days, evenings, weekends. Shifts will vary.
- Good decision-making ability.
- Good project management skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.About SYKES
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.