This position will manage the Global HR Shared Services Tier 1 System Support Team and processes within the People Services Organization. Oversight of research, development, and implementation of innovative systems and/or business process solutions in response to current and future business needs. In adherence to Sitel/Sykes's data privacy expectations, daily responsibilities also include the proprietary processing of employee data, producing HR-related reports, and ensuring compliance with relevant local and national regulations. This remote position works closely with senior leadership and cross-functional project teams globally. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Required qualifications, skills and experienceEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Oversees and maintains the optimal function of the HR organization's internal HR Shared Services systems, which may include process improvement, configuration, network support, installation, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrades to applications, systems, and modules.
- Maintains data integrity in systems by regularly analyzing data and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Recommends system improvements, process improvements, and additional applications to improve the efficiency of the human resource department.
- Analyzes maintain and update business processes, process flows, and documentation.
- Manages Global HR Shared Services systems support team responsible for day-to-day system administration, support, and reporting; provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to the team.
- Responsible for business requirements, configuration, and testing of new Global HR systems, interfaces, and system changes or updates.
- Guides regional HR Shared Services projects including vendor selection, contracts, discovery, implementation, and complex system changes.
- Ensures all HR-related systems are compliant with data protection laws and security requirements.
- Acts as liaison between IT and Human Resources to effectively communicate requirements, expectations, and changes as necessary.
- Generates ad-hoc reports as required.
- Assists with the professional development of Global HR Shared Services Analysts.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred, eight-plus years of experience working in Human Resources, and a solid understanding of Human Resources (HR), Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) and managing small to medium size teams; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Experience working in large, multiregional companies required; global experience preferred
- People process and project management experience required. PMP recognized a plus.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Office Suite; Dovetail, PowerBI, and/or similar strongly preferred; CRM/HCM experience in SAP/SuccessFactors, ADP Global View, Ultimate UKG, PeopleSoft, and Kronos strong preferred
- Solid project management skills: must be able to work on multiple projects as assigned
- Exceptional business systems analysis skills, including but not limited to:
- Process design and reengineering
- Use case definition
- Change control and change management
- Superior research and analytical abilities (define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions)
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques in a complex environment
- Ability to present and discuss technical information in a way that establishes rapport persuades others and gains understanding
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
- Must possess strong analytical, strategic thinking, and planning skills and must be able to work independently.
- Understanding of data protection regulation
- Hands-on experience with HR databases administration
- Familiarity with payroll and ATS systems and processes
SYKES IS NOW SITEL GROUP!
Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That's why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
• GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training, and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills, and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
• BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It's about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
• WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
• GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
• MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest, and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people's innovative ideas, experiences, and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group®.
As one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. Inspired by each brands' unique vision and goals, we ask "what if?" applying our expertise to create innovative solutions that reduce customer effort.
With 160,000 people around the globe - working from home or from one of our CX hubs - we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 8 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 40+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
EXP+? from Sitel Group is a flexible solution with complete cloud capability, designed to simplify the delivery of end-to-end CX services, while boosting efficiency, effectiveness and customer satisfaction. EXP+ creates a robust ecosystem by harnessing the power of four connected product families.EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.