This position is responsible for providing our client's customers with outstanding customer service while meeting and/or exceeding sales, customer service, productivity and quality standards/goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Adherence to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
• Responsible for promoting and selling client's products and services by emphasizing product features based on analyses of customers' needs.
• Meets all monthly sales objectives by approaching sales as a way of helping our client's customers receive the best value for their money.
• Promotes and recommends our client's products and services based on customer's needs and interests.
• Adheres to call flow methodology to increase sales and improve customer satisfaction.
• Demonstrates professional closing techniques on every call and confirms sales when appropriate.
• Acts as an Ambassador for the client by building rapport with the customer, supporting, reassuring, and educating the customer throughout the call.
• Handles customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution.
• Determines appropriate action to be taken on customer's behalf, which may include problem determination and appropriate next steps. Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer's business and informs customer of those appropriate next steps, working with the customer to achieve issue resolution.
• Maintains proficiency in programs, products and/or platforms assigned.
• Maintains pertinent paperwork and records through data entry.
• Communicates with co-workers to research problem and find solution.
• May test software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid user in performing work.
• Communicates with team manager, team members and other teams regarding problems, solutions and trends.
• Responsible for meeting established individual and team performance targets, which include customer service, productivity and quality standards.
• May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.Required qualifications, skills and experience
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma/GED required, or current student status and 6-12 months relevant experience in a customer service environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior sales experience preferred.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must have interest/desire to work in a sales environment
• Strong customer focu
• Outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skill
• Must be computer literate
• Strong evaluation and analysis skill
• Strictly adheres and demands strict adherence to the company's policie
• Excellent attention to detail
• Must have ability to accept constructive feedback and apply coaching techniques.
• Team Player
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.About SYKES
Every time a SYKES customer service representative takes a call they have the chance to help someone answer a question, solve a problem, or find something they need. Helping others, we find meaning in our jobs, while working with people who become friends and who are fun to work with. With supportive, caring leadership, our reps enjoy ongoing career opportunities. Serving clients in an array of businesses, our call reps learn about some of the most exciting and leading industries in today's economy.EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, protected veteran status, uniform status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by employees in this position.