Job descriptionIntuit Customer Service Support Representative
We're creating an opportunity for you to learn, lead, and grow in your career! At Sitel Group®?, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, we are hiring multiple Technical Support Representatives to support high-volume inbound customer service projects for our industry-leading technology clients.*
As a trusted employer, we'll create the best match for you based on your experience and preferences, including full time daytime and evening shifts. After applying, you'll complete our video interview where we'll get to know each other better. Be sure to look for an email from email@example.com for your personal link. After you complete your interview, our team will review your application and be in touch after 24 hours to discuss which position best matches your skill set. Sitel Group®? has more than 20 years of experience hiring for our customer support roles - our modernized application technology benefits our customers and you!
*With your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES.Location Requirements:
Must reside within 50 miles
of our Morristown, TN 2181 W. Andrew Johnson Hwy location. You have the option to work on site or remotely from you own home. If you chose to work remotely we would require you to come on site for a 1 day orientation before you start your training.Required qualifications, skills and experienceCore Responsibilities:
- Handle inbound service calls and provide accurate account and product information
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed metrics while providing excellent customer service
- Drive customer satisfaction through voice, chat, and/or email communications
- Multitask and navigate through multiple systems
- Read client legal disclosures verbatim
Desired qualifications, skills and experienceWork with Us and You'll Enjoy:
- You can pass a criminal background check
- You are eager to advance your career with a reliable company
- You work well with a team or independently and are able to commit to a 40 hour work week
About SYKESAbout Sitel Group®?:
- Working from home (must live within 50miles from our Morristown site)
- Equipment provided for the role
- Hands-on, 100% paid training
- Tuition assistance
- Benefits including medical, dental, life, and vision insurance, company matched 401K, and generous paid time off
SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®! As a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® empowers brands to build strong customer relationships by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value. Our digital or voice-based solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. With 160,000+ global employees- working from home or from one of our CX hubs - we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 8 million times a day in 50+ languages. For over 40 years, our award-winning culture has been dedicated to improving the employee experience.
Learn more at www.sitel.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
At this time, Sitel Group does not offer employment to individuals located in the following states: Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, New York, Ohio, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and Washington DC.