Job descriptionThis is a bilingual English/Spanish position
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your accepted senders once you apply.
Pour consulter la description de poste et postuler en français, cliquez ici.
We're creating an opportunity for you to learn, lead, and grow in your career! At Sitel Group®, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, you'll move forward and provide support to customers of some of the world's most well-known brands.*
As a trusted employer, we'll create the best match for you based on your experience and preferences, including full time daytime and evening shifts. After applying, you'll complete our video interview where we'll get to know each other better. Be sure to look for an email from email@example.com for your personal link.
After you complete your interview, our team will review your application and be in touch after 24 hours to discuss which position best matches your skill set. Sitel Group® has more than 20 years of experience hiring for our customer support roles - our modernized application technology benefits our customers and you! *With your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES
. Core Responsibilities
Work with Us and You'll Enjoy
- Handle inbound service calls in both French and English
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed metrics while providing excellent customers service
- Drive customer satisfaction through voice, chat, and email communications
- Multitask and navigate through multiple systems
Required qualifications, skills and experienceQualifications
- Hands on paid training
- Work from home benefits include saving time, money and the environment
- Benefits including medical, dental, life and vision insurance, company matched RRSP contribution, and generous paid time off
Desired qualifications, skills and experienceNice to have (but not required):
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You can speak and write both Spanish and English fluently
- You have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- You can pass a criminal background check
- You are eager to advance your career with a reliable company
- You work well with a team or independently
- You are able to commit to 40 working hours per week
- Customer service background
- Experience with financial services, healthcare, technology companies, or something similar
SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group! As a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group empowers brands to build strong customer relations by creating meaningful connections that boos brand value. Our digital or voice based solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. With 160,000 plus global employees working from home or from one of CX hubs, we securely connect best loved brands with their customers over 8 million times a day in 50 plus languages. For over 40 years, our award winning culture has been dedicated to improving the customer experience.
Learn more at www.sitel.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.EEO statement
At Sitel, our talent is our strategic differentiator. By bringing a diversity of perspective through our people and ideas, we create an environment of support and learning where all of our differences are valued. Sitel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace.