Job descriptionGENERAL PURPOSE:
This position is responsible for the provision of an efficient and effective support service to account operations in accordance with the principles of performance management and ensures that required standards of accuracy and quality set by the client are achieved and maintained.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Required qualifications, skills and experienceEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Hires, manages, inspires and develops multiple teams of quality analysts, per line of business or site, in all aspects of their job, managing employee attendance and adherence and.
- Evaluates and conducts interim and annual performance reviews for Quality Team.
- Coaches, develops and motivates team members to exceed all program goals, including quality and production ensuring client contractual needs are fulfilled.
- Ensures effective implementation and maintenance of a corrective action program and training opportunities. Facilitate information between training and operations. Follow trending, identify gaps and provide information to the training department for training opportunities.
- Acts as a resource and advisor to the training dept., through identifying training deficiencies, Operations trends, gaps and additional needs, through performing various forms of call monitoring. Assists in the promotion of quality culture within the organization.
- Acts as a resource and advisor to account and team through various forms of call monitoring to ensure that agents are adhering to policies and procedures when meeting customers' needs and requirements.
- Partners with the appropriate department managers to deliver feedback regarding the customer interaction, including opportunities for improvement as well as providing direct feedback to the representatives.
- Coaches and develops the QA Leader.
- Compiles daily, weekly, and monthly monitoring reports, summaries, and analyses for internal and external stakeholders.
- Visits new hire classes and presents Quality program to new employees
- Analyzes the quality gaps, identifies needs affecting production performance, and formulates appropriate recommendations and provide on-going performance feedback.
- Administers effective quality calibrations and testing techniques to assess employee's performance.
- Reviews and validates documentation from vendors, clients, and the training department to ensure everything coordinates
- Responsible for executing the Quality Performance Management Program by consistently conducting and assessing customer interactions and transactions via recordings and observations utilizing call monitoring systems.
- Actively schedules, drives, and participates in monitoring calibration.
- Establishes common work processes, standards, and tools, and coordinates quality assurance activities across teams to meet business and customer needs.
- Attends client calls to present metrics, and compiles and presents action plans to drive improvements.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree required. Three years management experience in a corporate environment required with quality management experience in a Call Center environment preferred. Expertise in data analysis reporting required; or any equivalent combination of related training/education and experience required.QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Desired qualifications, skills and experiencePHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Demonstrate a high level of Confidentiality with the ability to work through difficult situations with professionalism and diplomacy.
- Flexibility- Days, evenings, weekends. Shifts will vary.
- Deep understanding of how various departments in the BPO space collaborate including but not limited to Workforce Management, Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Finance, Human Resources, Legal and Operations.
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Office; Experience w/ VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills with a proven ability to coach effectively, experience in providing effective, constructive, and reinforcing feedback.
- Ability to organize and present technical information in a logical and consistent manner with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Excellent organization, analytical, project management, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Can interface effectively and professionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally. Participate as requested in Quarterly Business Reviews, client visits, new account and/or new product implementations.
- Ability to work well under pressure, set priorities, and make well-considered decisions.
- Strategic Thinking, Problem Solving and Solutions Oriented.
- Project Management Skills a plus.
- Ability to travel as needed.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.About SYKES
SYKES Enterprise services support the worldwide delivery of quality customer care from our call centers and our large home-based workforce. Our high-performance team manages a challenging array of cloud, web- and- mobile based solutions that integrate a dispersed workforce and multiple clients. Information security, network administration and software development are part of our comprehensive global portfolio. IT professionals with a passion for challenging and meaningful work in a fast-paced industry will find a home and a rewarding career here.EEO statement
COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO.